PSU Scrum with UX : December 5 – 8 : 6:30pm-10:00pm WAT (English)
Training with 2 certification vouchers on Professional Scrum with User Experience – PSU. Practical, Interactive, online with an Expert specialized and certified PROFESSIONAL SCRUM TRAINER by the creators of Scrum. PSU is one of the most recognized trainings giving confidence to learners how to successfully intergrate UX and Scrum. Come and learn by practice how to help your teams and orangizations deliver more value in a creative environment. Are you an agile coach, a Scrum masters, an Agile Team Member or a Kanban practitioner, this training is inclusive. Discounts available for people in Africa for a fair training accessibility.
- Informations complémentaires
About your trainer
Senior Scrum Master consultant at Société Générale Paris La Défense, I’m authorized authorized Professional Scrum Trainer Scrum.org (co-creator of Scrum), and certified PSU, PSM I, II, III, PSPO I, II, Scrum Developer, Scaled Scrum, Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner, Kanban, and SPS that give me a broad vision on Agile and Scrum when training.
My mission: to improve the lives of men and women by facilitating the development of high value products, while maintaining a good quality of life at work.
Unify the work of the Team to deliver Value across
Professional Scrum™ with User Experience – PSU
Professional Scrum™ with User Experience (PSU) is a hands-on, activity based course where students experience how Scrum and User Experience (UX) align and integrate to create cross-functional teams that connect more closely with end users and customers, ultimately delivering more value and improving outcomes. By working together in a dual-track agile process, members of the Scrum Team can work more effectively to balance discovery work and delivery work.
The course also includes 2 free attempts at the globally recognized Professional Scrum with User Experience I certification assessment (PSU I).
In this 4 half-day training* students will leverage an ongoing case study as a way of applying techniques learned throughout the class and preparing to take what they learn back to their workplace. This course is designed for Product Owners and Scrum Masters to enable them to better incorporate design, research and learning into their Scrum process.
Lean UX techniques focus the team toward customer-centric design and discovery. Scrum focuses the team toward rapid delivery and customer feedback. By bringing together Lean UX and Scrum, teams learn how to drive the design together with delivery in short, iterative cycles to assess what works best for the business and the user.
Leveraging Lean UX techniques, the course takes core design and research activities, illustrating how they come together with development and delivery. Attendees explore how these activities fit into a dual-track agile process (Design and Development) where cross-functional teams can work together to explore, experiment and deliver value-based outcomes.
This course was created together with Jeff Gothelf and Joshua Seiden, the authors of the book Lean UX ,leveraging their expertise and knowledge. The goal of working together is to help students learn the truth about many of the myths that exist when it comes to bringing together design and development activities and how to overcome the challenges that come with this integrated team approach.
View the different Focus Areas covered within this class and others.
* When offered in-person, this course is generally delivered over two consecutive days. When offered as a Live Virtual Class, the course may be broken up into more, shorter days.
Course Learning Objectives
- Gain a common understanding of what is meant by Professional Scrum
- Dispel many myths about User Experience and its relationship to Agile and Scrum
- Experience how the UX mindset and the Scrum framework compliment, align, and integrate
- Learn the advantages of thinking of work as problems to solve, and the Business Problem Statement’s role in this
- Understand how the Scrum Team can connect more closely with end users and customers
- Understand how “easily” and “quickly” we can do product development and include UX
- Learn the advantages of thinking of work as problems to solve, and how Business Problem Statements can frame the discussion
- Learn common patterns for employing UX practices within a Sprint and within a cross-functional team that includes UX Professionals
- Learn how to plan and balance both discovery and delivery work
- Leave with some UX techniques that can be accomplished within the Scrum Team
- Understand how anyone on the Scrum Team can support UX practices in support of the product
- Focus on outcomes and impacts over outputs
- Embrace the need to release and use measurements to validate outcomes
- Realize the importance of incorporating UX work as part of the Product Backlog
- Learn the value of testing hypotheses with experiments
- Understand how to design experiments to be as low-cost, low-risk as possible, and how to make them “ride the Truth Curve” as you increase investment
- Scrum Masters and Product Owners who will learn how to integrate the UX specialty with what they already know about the power of self-organizing cross-functional teams. This will enable them to help Developers to learn about the customer, plan learning/discovery/design work, and still deliver a “Done” increment each Sprint.In addition, Scrum Masters will learn how to incorporate product discovery techniques into Sprints and how to balance the product discovery work with the product delivery work while Product Owners will learn product discovery techniques that User Experience Designers use to better understand the needs of the user.
- UX Professionals struggling to integrate on a Scrum Team will learn how to work more effectively inside Scrum, managing work in Sprints and visualizing it in the Product Backlog.
- People who have learned about Lean UX and want to learn how to integrate those concepts into Professional Scrum working together in a unified Scrum Team.
Other advantages of attending this class
- 02 vouchers to seat and retake if necessary the most recognized and value Professional Scrum with User Experience – PSU certification .
- 02 coaching hours outside of this training to fulfill your questions and specific needs
- 14 PDUs for those from the PMI
- An already applied reduction for people living in Africa for a quality fair training
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with User Experience course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I) certification assessment. PSU class participants who attempt the PSU I assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Professional Scrum Certification
Venue and participation
For distance training:
- A stable internet connection;
- Activate your camera for a more user-friendly experience for the whole class;
- Coffee breaks;
- Zoom, Mural or other tools.
Derniers articles parlinda.mapa (voir tous)
- Comment faire pour passer sa certification Professional Scrum Master ? - 24 juillet 2023