PSM Scrum Master I [English]
Professional Scrum Master I. Practical, Interactive, online with a certified PROFESSIONAL SCRUM TRAINER specialist by the creators of Scrum. The most famous Scrum training in Agility. Learn the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum to help your organization and teams deliver more value and fast. This training will also give a big up to your career. Discount available for Africa.
- Informations complémentaires
Connect with your PST– Professional Scrum Trainer
I am an Agile Coach and Professional Scrum Trainer consultant. I have fifteen years of experience in agility and product development.
I have taken many trainings and experienced several perspectives of agility and management among which I would mention PMP, Kanban, Scrum, XP, Lean UX and Agility at scale, as evidenced by the certifications I have passed. My previous jobs have allowed me to develop a wide experience in several sectors of activity including construction, logistics, public sector, e-commerce, banking and many others.
My mission: to help you develop your agile skills and those of your company (organization) in order to create more value.
This interactive course will take place over many half-days or 2 full days and is based on a series of activities to allow participants to develop a solid understanding of Professional Scrum and the accountability of the Scrum Master. Through a combination of concept teaching, hands-on exercises and teamwork, based on the modern Training From the Back of the Room approach, participants integrate the fundamentals of the Scrum framework, the principles and agile mindset, while learning and practicing the practices of an effective Scrum team. The notions thus integrated allow participants once back to :
- Help Scrum teams bring value to their organization;
- Understand the theory and principles behind empiricism and the elements of the Scrum framework;
- Understand how to better manage uncertainty and complexity in product delivery;
- Understand the importance of Scrum values;
- Understand what Done means and why it is crucial for transparency;
- Know how to use the Product Backlog to plan with agility;
- Understand the accountability of the Scrum Master, the necessary interpersonal skills and the importance of self-managed teams;
- Clarify the leadership a Scrum Master plays in an organization.
This course fits best for
- Companies that face competition or rapid changes that require constant adaptation and improvement;
- Scrum masters, Scrum coaches, agile coaches and consultants who want to improve their understanding and use of Scrum;
- People who are interested in starting a career as a Scrum Master or Scrum team member;
- Participants from all industries facing complex issues: telecommunications, banking, finance, entrepreneurship, insurance, automotive, hardware, engineering, healthcare, government, education and many more;
- Individuals participating in a product or service development or maintenance initiative;
- Students are welcome and may have discounts.
Outcome of the course
- Implement Scrum, within their teams and organizations
- Know concretely how to benefit from Scrum to be Agile:
- Increase and accelerate the return on investment;
- Improve user satisfaction;
- Establish an effective collaboration that is conducive to the development of employees;
- Innovate quickly and foster creativity;
- Adapt to changes in the market and competition;
- Facing the myths and first obstacles in the implementation of Scrum towards agility.
- Successfully complete your training and pass the globally recognized PSM I certification
More advandatages with this class
- 02 free pass codes for PSM I certification
- 02 additional hours of coaching for exam preparation or consulting
- 40% discount for the PSM II exam
- 14 PMI PDUs
- Special rate for the Africa continent available on our website
During the course, the trainer implements recognized and certified PST ScrumdotOrg trainer skills and shares his professional experience for participatory and quality learning.
The result is an engaging and enjoyable learning experience where students gain a deep understanding of Scrum theory and principles; the responsibilities of the Scrum Master; and how each element of the Scrum framework provides value.
For distance learning:
- A stable internet connection;
- Activate your camera for a more user-friendly experience for the whole class;
- Coffee breaks;
- Zoom, Mural or other tools.
Derniers articles parlinda.mapa (voir tous)
- Comment faire pour passer sa certification Professional Scrum Master ? - 24 juillet 2023
|Dates et Heures
08-10 Avril: 15h30-20h ( paris), 25-26 Avril: 9h30-17h30 (Paris), 27-29 Mai: 15h30-20h (Paris)