PS-PBM Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management [ English]
Training with 2 certification vouchers on Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills PS-PBM Practical, Interactive, online with an Expert specialized and certified PROFESSIONAL SCRUM TRAINER by the creators of Scrum.The most reputable Scrum training in Agility. Learn the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum to help your organizations and teams deliver more value quickly. Discount available for Africa for a fair training accessibility.
- Informations complémentaires
Connect with your PST– Professional Scrum Trainer
I am an Agile Coach and Professional Scrum Trainer consultant. I have fifteen years of experience in agility and product development.
I have taken many trainings and experienced several perspectives of agility and management among which I would mention PMP, Kanban, Scrum, XP, Lean UX and Agility at scale, as evidenced by the certifications I have passed. My previous jobs have allowed me to develop a wide experience in several sectors of activity including construction, logistics, public sector, e-commerce, banking and many others.
My mission: to help you develop your agile skills and those of your company (organization) in order to create more value.
Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills™ PS – PBM
In this one-day* skills-building course, participants will learn techniques and methods to effectively manage a Product Backlog that clearly expresses the Product Goal and brings transparency to what is most valuable for the Scrum Team to work on to delight stakeholders and customers. Students will get hands-on experience with refinement techniques such as decomposing and slicing Product Backlog items, while learning how simplicity can cure complicated and complex Product Backlogs.
Students will be able to connect the Product Goals they are investing in to the work being done to ensure that they are delivering value as well as how to understand and manage their relationships with the stakeholders involved.
* When offered in-person, this course is generally delivered over one day. When offered as a Live Virtual Class, the course may be broken up into more, shorter days.
Course Learning Objectives
- Apply practical techniques to create, refine, and order the Product Backlog
- Identify and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Capture stakeholder’s needs on a Product Backlog
- Find better ways to make the Product Backlog more transparent
- Use empiricism as a competitive advantage
Who Should Attend this class?
This course is appropriate for students who are currently working as a Product Owner and are looking for practical ways to manage their Stakeholders and Product Backlog. The course also caters to a range of roles involved in agile development and product management. The Product Backlog Management course is for:
- Professionals interested in learning essential Product Owner practices
- Product Owners looking to better understand their customers and stakeholders
- Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners will also find valuable insights in this course
- Product Managers and Business Analysts looking to improve their Product Backlog management skills
- Anyone working on refining, describing or communicating Product Backlog items
Other advantages of attending this class
- 02 vouchers to seat and retake if necessary the most recognized and value Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills PS-PBM
- 02 coaching hours outside of this training to fulfill your questions and specific needs
- 14 PDUs for those from the PMI
- An already applied reduction for people living in Africa for a quality fair training
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills (PS-PBM). PS-PBM Skills class participants who attempt the PS-PBM Skills assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Venue and participation
For distance training:
- A stable internet connection;
- Activate your camera for a more user-friendly experience for the whole class;
- Coffee breaks;
- Zoom, Mural or other tools.
Derniers articles parlinda.mapa (voir tous)
- Comment faire pour passer sa certification Professional Scrum Master ? - 24 juillet 2023
|Dates et Heures
27 April 9:30am – 5:00pm (Paris), 11 May 03:30pm-10:00pm (Paris)